COPYRIGHT © 2019- 2022 BREAKDOWN SAVIOURS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Who we are
BreakDown Saviours provides a national service directory for the trucking industry (“Service”, “Services”) with advertising and marketing services for businesses (“Advertiser”) providing road service, repair facilities, towing and other trucking related services or locations across the United States. Our services are organized to provide a searchable online business directory allowing users to access business information from companies offering services, including advertiser listings and information from advertisers. The Services include the website at www.breakdownsaviours.com.
This policy describes what information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Site or use our Services, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Site, Mobile Site and Apps.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Site or in connection with the Service.
- In e-mail, SMS/text and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e- mail address or telephone number (“personal information”); 2. That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your company name and job title; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details. We may collect the following data including but not limited to: Internet Protocol (IP) address, web pages requested, referring web page, browser used, date and time
- About your physical location as provided by you or your device. We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From your device.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- The information we collect on or through our Site or Service may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site, Mobile Site, or Apps. This includes without limitation information provided at the time of subscribing to the Service, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Your search queries, saved vendors, notes and calls on the Site.
- Information you enter into our Site about your activities so that we can provide Service to you.
- You also may provide information to be published, displayed or transmitted (“posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “Interactive Content”). Your Interactive Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk; we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your Interactive Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that Interactive Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Site and Service and to deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to: Estimate our audience size and usage patterns. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests. Speed up your searches. Recognize you when you return to our Site. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Cookies and Web Beacons:- A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. We never sell your personal information or provide it to others for marketing purposes. We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us
DATA SECURITY:- We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
CONTACT INFORMATION :-
Thank You for Visiting the Website.